Before your first visit to Fennell, Yoxthimer, and Associates, DDS, we will need information including relevant medical history and your background information. To expedite the process of your first visit, you may fill out the following forms ahead of time and bring them with you to the office:
What to Expect at Your First Appointment
The first priority at your first appointment is for your dentist to establish a relationship with you and better understand your oral health. Before your appointment, you can familiarize yourself with our office, doctors, and staff by reviewing the information on our site. Be sure to bring any relevant forms with you to your first appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon.
To schedule your first appointment, call our office at (513) 631-6600 or request your appointment online.
Information & Consent Forms
- Information & Consent for Endodontic (Root Canal Treatment)
- Information & Consent for Oral Surgery
- Information & Consent for Crown and Bridge Prosthetics
- Information & Consent for IV Sedation
- Information & Consent for Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Conscious Sedation
- Information & Consent for Teeth Whitening
- Information & Consent for Superior Care Dental-Posterior Composite Agreement