Our office strives on ensuring we give each and every one of our patients VIP
treatment. It is important for us to communicate the process that goes into your
treatment planning so that the expectation is clear for all involved.
- Doctor will diagnose treatment
- Patient is scheduled at least 2 weeks out for treatment (earlier if necessary)
prior to leaving the office.
- We run a daily report of all patients that were diagnosed with treatment
the previous day. We use this report to initiate the pre-determination
request to your insurance carrier for the treatment that will be rendered.
- Insurance can take up to 30 days for the predetermination to come back,
typically the patient will receive this prior to our office receiving the copy.
We are finding the typical turnaround for getting these pre-determinations
back is within 2 weeks. *if your appt. falls prior to getting these back in
hand, we will call to get the pre-determination or manually calculate
what your estimated out of pocket will be.
- Once received, our Financial Coordinator, Mary Jane “MJ” will reach out to
you with your estimated out of pocket and payment options, to include
payment plan opportunities, if necessary. You will always be contacted at
least 2 days prior to your scheduled treatment visit with the estimated out
of pocket that will be collected at time of service.
- When you arrive for your visit, the Patient Care Coordinator will collect the
estimated out of pocket that you are responsible for the treatment or set
up your payment plan as needed.
*For larger cases, these require our Treatment Coordinator, Alyssa and doctor to
sit down, discuss the case and plan out what the treatment will entail and
estimating what codes will be charged out for the treatment being rendered.
These sit-down cases occur once a week with each doctor.